Your safety is important to us, so before you begin your adventure, please be aware:
- Valid driver’s license required
- Cash deposit or credit card hold
- Minimum of 18 years of age to rent a jet ski
- Minimum of 16 years of age to drive a jet ski – proof of age is required per South Carolina law, must have parental permission
- Minimum of 7 years of age to ride a jet ski as a passenger
- Limit of 400 pounds per jet ski
- Limit of 2 people per jet ski
Please contact us if you have other needs or need clarification about our Myrtle Beach PWC rentals or any of our safety conditions.
Boaters under 16 years of age are required by law to pass an approved boater education course before operating, without supervision, a personal watercraft (jet ski) or a boat powered by 15 hp motor or more.
Taking a boater education course will allow you to comply with the boating law and may also make you eligible for a discount on your boat or Personal Water Craft (jet ski) insurance.
SCDNR offers two (2) options to take the Boater Education Course.