East Coast Jet Ski Adventures is open 7 days a week, weather permitting. If we are unable to operate due to weather on the date you have your reservations, we will do our best to reschedule you as efficiently as possible
REQUIREMENTS FOR EAST COAST JET SKI RENTALS:
- A valid driver’s license and credit card hold with documentation or cash deposit with documentation is required
- A minimum of 16 years of age or older with parent/guardian signature to drive our jet skis. Proof of age is required. (South Carolina law)
- Minimum 18 years of age to rent a jet ski. Proof of age is required.
- 7 years of age minimum or older for a jet ski passenger
- 400 pound limit per jet ski is recommended
- 2-person limit per jet ski
Boaters under 16 years of age are required by law to pass an approved boater education course before operating, without supervision, a personal watercraft (jet ski) or a boat powered by 15 hp motor or more.
Taking a boater education course will allow you to comply with the boating law and may also make you eligible for a discount on your boat or Personal Water Craft (jet ski) insurance.
SCDNR offers two (2) options to take the Boater Education Course.